Custom Caging Solutions For
Wire Mesh Partitions
Wire Cages and Partitions
Wire cages offer a versatile and cost-effective solution for a wide range of storage, security, and organization needs in various industries and settings. Wire storage cages are commonly used in warehouses to store and organize inventory, while others can be used to create secure enclosures for valuable items or sensitive equipment. Wire mesh partition systems are also used to enclose equipment and workout spaces in gyms and sports facilities. The durability, visibility, and customization options make wire cages & partitions popular for many applications.
The Building-Block Approach
By stacking wire partition panels one on top of the other, you can create a partition system of almost any height. The system’s innovative design allows tool cribs, maintenance cages, and secure inventory storage areas to be installed in custom sizes that fit your demand. Custom caging solutions are available to build around vents, obstructions, or odd measurements. Along with the wire cage panels and posts, we offer various door options, including sliding doors and hinged doors in specified sizes.
The Many Applications for Wire Cages and Partitions
Wire partitions are often used in manufacturing and warehouse facilities for tool cribs, maintenance equipment cages, and security cages for storage. The custom wire partitions from Banker Wire are also ideal for the following applications:
- Free-standing, multi-use storage cages on facility floors
- Storage lockers for apartment buildings or condo use.
- Secure enclosures for inventory control where open access to products may be a problem
- Driver cages for warehouse shipping and receiving locations
- Machine guarding and robotic work cells where safety is a concern
- Custom-sized wire cage panels to fit your specified area.
- Compatibility of components to create a caging solution for your needs.
- Angle frame design gives the installer clear access to hardware, speeding installation.
- Assembly hardware is inaccessible from the secured side of the partition.
- Standard 3/8″ mounting hardware is the heaviest in the industry.
- Panels may be created with any woven wire mesh or welded wire mesh.
- Durable powder coating finish in the color of your choice.