CAREERS/EMPLOYMENT AT BANKER WIRE
Banker Wire is the worldwide leader in the manufacture of woven and welded wire mesh for architectural and industrial applications.
At Banker Wire we understand that outstanding quality begins with the people that we hire. We are continually growing and evolving into different products and product lines. We are always looking for the best and brightest individuals available. We are committed to training good people and promoting from within the organization whenever possible.
Join the Banker Team
We offer competitive wages and an extensive benefits package that includes:
- $1000 sign-on bonus
- Generous Referral Bonus Program
- Profit sharing monthly bonuses
- Monthly & quarterly attendance bonuses
- Cross-training bonuses
- Trainer bonus
- Weekly payroll
- 401(K) with 4% employer match
- Substantial Paid-Time-Off (PTO)
- Non-profit (501c3) donation matching and PTO bonus for volunteer work
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Tuition reimbursement for ANY degree
- Regular employee appreciation events
- New, contemporary facility with fitness center
CIB Wire & Iron Works, LLC – Mukwonago, WI
2nd Shift Openings: Monday – Friday, 2:15pm-10:15pm
- Maintenance Technician (based on experience) – view description
- Machine Operator – Weld ($22/hr) – view description
- Machine Operator – Woven ($22/hr) – view description
To apply, please email resume and desired shift/position to:
About Us At Banker Wire
At Banker Wire, be a part of our manufacturing expertise, which has been refined for more than a century, bringing unmatched customization, quality, and service to our customers. Our products embody our commitment to providing the widest variety of wire mesh at an unbeatable value for all of our customers. Here, you will find manufacturing flexibility, precision, and dedicated customer service, like our numerous clients receive when working with us.
Charles Banker established C.I. Banker Wire & Iron Works in 1896 and the company flourished in Milwaukee as one of many early metal fabricators making use of the newly available inexpensive steel. We specialized in fabricating wrought iron and wire products such as fire escapes, tool room partitions and bank teller cages.
Read more about our entire history here.